Fruity On The Radio - Every Tuesday Night 20:00 - 22:00 GMT

All of the stuff that doesn't fit into other categories

Moderator: fruity

Postby kittie » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:02 pm

flintyboy73 wrote:CURSES! Missed Los Campesinos! Only got to start to listen to the show from St Etienne onwards!

children huh? what can you do with them?


great show though, really did enjoy it last night. Bronto Chorus was fab!


keep up the good work fella!


Skin em, fillet and barbecue! Yummy! :lol: :wink: Or you could do what I do and let em listen, there's no swearing til later on! :D
That bird in the tartan skirt
kittie
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:45 am
Location: far from the madding crowd

Postby flintyboy73 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:04 pm

kittie wrote: Skin em, fillet and barbecue! Yummy! :lol: :wink: Or you could do what I do and let em listen, there's no swearing til later on! :D


oldest isn't three yet, 7pm bedtime for that young man, just have to go back and attend to him a few times.
flintyboy73
Lynx
Lynx
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:18 am

Postby sgtpepperband » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:40 am

Yeah, great show, geat music, great chat with mates in the forum! No PE though... :wink:
Realise the impotence of proof reading everything you publish...
User avatar
sgtpepperband
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:45 pm
Location: Portsmouth, HANTS, UK, The World, The Universe

Postby Melanie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:38 am

I get the internet next week, which means i can listen to the august one! yay!!!!
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."
User avatar
Melanie
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:46 pm
Location: Soho

Postby sgtpepperband » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:39 pm

Melanie wrote:I get the internet next week, which means i can listen to the august one! yay!!!!


You can do time travel in the interweb now?! :? :lol:
Realise the impotence of proof reading everything you publish...
User avatar
sgtpepperband
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:45 pm
Location: Portsmouth, HANTS, UK, The World, The Universe

Postby kittie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:47 pm

sgtpepperband wrote:
Melanie wrote:I get the internet next week, which means i can listen to the august one! yay!!!!


You can do time travel in the interweb now?! :? :lol:


Oi nasty! You're such a bitch! :twisted:
That bird in the tartan skirt
kittie
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:45 am
Location: far from the madding crowd

Postby sgtpepperband » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:54 pm

kittie wrote:
sgtpepperband wrote:
Melanie wrote:I get the internet next week, which means i can listen to the august one! yay!!!!


You can do time travel in the interweb now?! :? :lol:


Oi nasty! You're such a bitch! :twisted:


Meeoow... (@)
Realise the impotence of proof reading everything you publish...
User avatar
sgtpepperband
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:45 pm
Location: Portsmouth, HANTS, UK, The World, The Universe

Postby Melanie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:55 pm

aye?? that wasnt nasty!

ok, well i can listent o the show which is on 31st july...that fninshes 2 hours before it is august. that ok sgt? :lol:
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."
User avatar
Melanie
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:46 pm
Location: Soho

Postby kittie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:01 pm

Melanie wrote:aye?? that wasnt nasty!

ok, well i can listent o the show which is on 31st july...that fninshes 2 hours before it is august. that ok sgt? :lol:


:lol: :lol:
That bird in the tartan skirt
kittie
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:45 am
Location: far from the madding crowd

Postby sgtpepperband » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:37 pm

kittie wrote:
Melanie wrote:aye?? that wasnt nasty!

ok, well i can listent o the show which is on 31st july...that fninshes 2 hours before it is august. that ok sgt? :lol:


:lol: :lol:


I wasn't being bitchy, just sarcastic! So all the girls wanna gang up on me? I might enjoy that... :twisted: :wink:
Realise the impotence of proof reading everything you publish...
User avatar
sgtpepperband
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:45 pm
Location: Portsmouth, HANTS, UK, The World, The Universe

Postby fruity » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:47 am

Tracklisting - Show 18 - 24/07/07

1. Fruity On The Radio
2. Heinrich Maneuver - Interpol
3. You Didn't Care - Neil's Childrem
4. Model - To My Boy
5. I Me My Mine - Polysics
6. Follow Me Down - Poppy & The Jezebels
7. Clean Up Your Eyes - Dykeenees
7. You Throw Parties, We Throw Knifes - Los Campesinos
8. Children Of The Revolution - T-Rex
9. Elected - Alice Cooper
10. New York Conversation - Lou Reed
11. Personality Crisis - New York Dolls
12. I Wanna Be Loved - The Heartbreakers
13. Last Po' Man - Seasick Steve
14. All You Need - Junkbox
15. Tonight I Have To Leave It - Shout Out Louds
16. Ice Cream - New Young Pony Club
17. Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors - Editors
18. After The Goldrush - Dolly Parton & Emmy Lou Harris
19. Atomic - Blondie
20. He's A Liquid - Jon Foxx
21. Love At First Feel - AC/DC
22. We 4 Beatles Of Liverpool Are - Musicians Of The British Empire
23. Fiery Jack - The Fall
24. Animosity - Rancid
25. Post Soothing Out - Art Brut
26. The Bear & The Fox - Tim Ten Yen
27. Sleepin In - Menswear
28. Paul Simon - Russian Futurists
29. Grip Like A Vice - Go! Team
30. Flymo - hitchcock
User avatar
fruity
I am thought police
I am thought police
 
Posts: 1923
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: Brixton

Postby flintyboy73 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:18 am

flintyboy73 wrote:CURSES! Missed Los Campesinos! Only got to start to listen to the show from St Etienne onwards!

children huh? what can you do with them?

great show though, really did enjoy it last night. Bronto Chorus was fab!


keep up the good work fella!


thanks to the podcasts have heard the whole show now.


smart!
flintyboy73
Lynx
Lynx
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:18 am

Postby fruity » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Yes, it's tonight innit.
User avatar
fruity
I am thought police
I am thought police
 
Posts: 1923
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: Brixton

Postby kittie » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:07 pm

whoohoo!

Fruity, Fruity, Fruity on the radio!
That bird in the tartan skirt
kittie
Lion-O
Lion-O
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:45 am
Location: far from the madding crowd

Postby julia » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:02 pm

Fruity please play "Missed Me" by The Dresden Dolls!!! Or "I Wanna Be Adored" by The Stone Roses. Or "Gods Cop" by Happy Mondays :)

please please please :)
imagine mirrors from the other side...
User avatar
julia
Lynx
Lynx
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:05 pm
Location: neverNeverland

PreviousNext

Return to General Nonsense

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest